• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate ... my error?

BAT2012

So I downloaded the easy populate contribution and I'm very excited about using it, but i'm afraid that I mightve somehow put it in the wrong folder?? It shows up on my control panel under the catalog section, but when i click on it, it goes to an error page. Can anyone tell me what I mightve done wrong? Here is the link so you can see the error that comes up

http://www.bansheeautotuning.com/shop/controlpanel/easypopulate.php

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

The link you provided is invalid.

It doesn't go on the shop side.

Addon specific questions should be posted in the support thread for the addon for bettre responses.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The link you provided is invalid.

It doesn't go on the shop side.

Addon specific questions should be posted in the support thread for the addon for bettre responses.

I know its invalid... thats what the whole issue is. I'm trying to ask if this would come up if I put the files in the wrong folder. I thought this was the add-on general support... i'll look for one for easy populate specifically?? Thanks

If controlpanel is the name of your admin, then the error is saying the easypopulate.php file cannot be found. Did you upload that file to the admin directory?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If controlpanel is the name of your admin, then the error is saying the easypopulate.php file cannot be found. Did you upload that file to the admin directory?

Yup... both the easypopulate.php file and easypopulate_functions.php are in the admin folder in the control panel.