• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin>Customers prob

Hi,

When I go into Admin>Customers, I get the following. I have tried to fix it but to no avail.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /homeXXXXX/public_html/NewOsc/Administration1/customers.php on line 706

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/XXXX/public_html/NewOsc/Administration1/customers.php on line 708

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/all4kidz/public_html/NewOsc/Administration1/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/XXXXX/public_html/NewOsc/Administration1/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Many thanks

Grandpa

This means that one (or more) customers have data that is missing. The page grabs data from a couple of DB tables and puts the data into a couple of arrays. These arrays are then merged.

As you have missing data, 1 or more array is not correctly created hence the error message.

To get around this, remove any customer that does not have full data (customer data is spread across customers, customers_info, address_book). You won't be able to use the customers.php page to remove problem customers so it has to be done in phpmyadmin.

Hi

Thanks for that.

What I have done in the meantime is in customers.php

$customer_info = array_merge(/*$country,*/ $info, $reviews);

Have commented out, the word "country" and the problem is solved, however i don't know whether this will create problems somewhere else.

The problem may have arisen, as I deleted a lot of "surplus" country's from the "Countries" in MySql.

Look forward to responses.

Many thanks

Grandpa

Hi Chris

This is a brand new 2.3.3 install, so have no customers at the moment, so decided to delete a lot of country's that we wont be using, or is what Ive done OK.

Is there another way of limiting the country's showing in the drop down country's menu box

Cheers

John

@@grandpaj

The customers page in admin would only cause that error if associated data was posted to the database. As Gary mentioned, there is data posted that no longer has a reference. So, if it's a new shop, clear all of the customers, orders, reviews tables and then remove the countries that you don't want and it should be fine.

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for that. Deleted test customers, then created account again and all seems to be fine.

Many thanks

Much appreciated.

Grandpa

Archived