• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ce7

Hi,

I really need someone there help me please.

I found something wrong with my website today (the addons I installed, it disappear and it went back to old version.....), and I click on the who's online, i found

00:00:33 0 Guest 180.76.6.29 19:06:07 19:06:07 /mg/index.php?cPath=73&page=1&sort=3a

I google online, and found

This IP addresses has been seen by at least one Honey Pot. However, none of its visits have resulted in any bad events yet. It's possible that this IP is just a harmless web spider or Internet user. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

how do I check if they had change my files?

and these two days I got a lot of warnings (I installed PHP intrusion detection), what should I do for those warning?

Many thanks in advance.

Lyn

Lyn

Check and see if the change in the web site is due to a settig changing in your shop admin. Coiulkd you have changed it by accident?

One way you can check if your files have been changed is to check the dates on the files.

Another is to compare each file to a backup copy.

Without seeing the warning can't really advise, have you read the documentation that came with the add-on, that may give some advice.

HTH

G

see if they have cha

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

It is probably a search bot. They are not harmful, as a hacker is, but will eat up your bandwidth and load the server. If you WhoIs the IP, you will see it belongs to a company in Chian named baidu.com. I suggest you add a ban in your .htacces file for that domain name: disallow /.baidu.com

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 month later...

Archived