• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Do I ...? All the basic install questions regularly asked...2012 version

skyblueinfrance

Hi found quite a few of these headings and pages and pages of replies BUT they are all quite old ie 2007 and so on. Is there an updated version covering v2.3.3 at all?

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules.You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things, they push the human race forward and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do"

Click me

As good as it gets....

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

WOW....... ta muchly :)

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules.You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things, they push the human race forward and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do"

Archived