• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

remove "best way"... yeah i know... i want something different..

i could just remove it in my language file i know

but then everywhere i'm left with ().. i want those gone too... my title describes well enough

there are also () after each product in the order e-mail but think i can figure those ones.. if not i will return

back...

could not figure it....

Produkter

------------------------------------------------------

1 x 01. Firenze () = 129,00 Kr

Størrelse Kæmpe Deeppan

------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: 129,00 Kr

Udbringning udenfor Højby/Linved 15:00-21:45 (Udbringning udenfor Højby/Linved): 30,00 Kr

Total: 159,00 Kr

is a snippet of an order e-mail... sorry that's not english but should be clear what the problem is

the () after the product i figured.... its model.. and since i dont have that i removed it from the section in checkout_process where e-mail is sent out

but this line:

Udbringning udenfor Højby/Linved 15:00-21:45 (Udbringning udenfor Højby/Linved)

is one of 2 table based shipping modules i have... of course i could just try call them the same but that would not be optical smart as on the checkout_shipping users will see 2 lines with the same name and then only the description under it will differ...

EDIT: i want the part in () to go away completely.. not only in the e-mail but also during the checkout procedure

checkout_shipping.php

'title' => (($free_shipping == true) ?  $quote[0]['methods'][0]['title'] : $quote[0]['module'] . ' (' . $quote[0]['methods'][0]['title'] . ')'),

Hopefully you can see what you need to remove?

• 1 month later...

Having same issue, but with "()" displaying in confirmation_shipping. Looks like it all points back to code in checkout_shipping. Tried to delete as shown above, got no result. what don't i understand?

Thanks,

Timmy C

Archived