• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/privacy.php on line 16

Hello I am trying to edit the text in the shipping & returns page it says this:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here your Shipping & Returns information.');

?>

The problem is that everytime I change the text I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/privacy.php on line 16

At first I thought that my paragraphs were too big but even when I change it to something as simple as this:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Thanks for visiting our store. You'll save both time and money shopping with us.');

?>

I still get this error I also have this same problem when trying to edit the text in the privacy policy & conditions of use files.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

Hello I am trying to edit the text in the shipping & returns page it says this:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here your Shipping & Returns information.');

?>

The problem is that everytime I change the text I get this:

At first I thought that my paragraphs were too big but even when I change it to something as simple as this:

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Thanks for visiting our store. You'll save both time and money shopping with us.');

?>

I still get this error I also have this same problem when trying to edit the text in the privacy policy & conditions of use files.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

the apostrophe is probably causing you the problem., you'll need the backslash in front of the apostrophy, such as You\'ll

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

great....

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Archived