• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding info in Create Account.

FantasyArt

Need some help with this please. I am trying to find the file I edit to change some information in the screen I have attached JPG.

I want to make a comment under the "You do not have to create a new account, login with your existing account using any of the following Providers:"

Letting people know that they will still have to provide their address and phone number to order from us.

I have recently added the module SocialLogin-v1 if that helps track down the right file to edit.

I have searched through all the files I thought it would be but have had no luck finding it.

Would appreciate all the help I can get on this matter.

Also before anyone says that the Social Login is useless in this case I have added it to speed up the process of creating an account.

post-317643-0-45689000-1353393004_thumb.jpeg

Still no luck with the above.

Have another issue I would like solved.... well not really an issue but something I would like to do - I am trying to make all of the boxes on our site the colour Firebrick2 - #E42217... I have tried to edit the stylesheet.css file as directed in the topic http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/380791-how-to-change-info-box-title-colours/ with no luck.... doesn't seem to change anything.

Would appreciate any help offered please.

Thanks in advance.

Still am waiting on a solution to the above also please.

Still no luck with the above.

Have another issue I would like solved.... well not really an issue but something I would like to do - I am trying to make all of the boxes on our site the colour Firebrick2 - #E42217... I have tried to edit the stylesheet.css file as directed in the topic http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/380791-how-to-change-info-box-title-colours/ with no luck.... doesn't seem to change anything.

Would appreciate any help offered please.

Thanks in advance.

Still am waiting on a solution to the above also please.

catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_loginradius.php about line 268

seems to be inserted directly into the database so easiest would be to change in phpMyAdmin under configuration

You should also change in the above mentioned file.

Alternatively uninstall the module change the text and then reinstall.

Remember to back up your database before doing any changes there!!!

You will need to insert a break tag <br> to get the text under the original text.

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

For your first question, you should have gone to plugin admin and click on edit as listed in step 6 of this link and change the text as per your requirement

http://support.loginradius.com/customer/portal/articles/594029-implement-social-login-on-oscommerce-v2-3-website

Going forward, you can make changes from here and don't have to go to database every time

Archived