• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin dashboard not displaying

tkphoenix

Hi,

I am having the following problem, my website is working without any issue except for the fact that since yesterday whenever i log into my admin area, the dashboard does not appear and instead, i have a blank space (ie, admin/index.php). I can access all the modules and other options without any issue. Before yesterday, this was working fine.

This happens in chrome, firefox and IE. I am attaching a screenshot also.

I appreciate any help that you can give me!

post-317629-0-88549700-1352707545_thumb.jpg

I'm having the same problem. I've been converting my site into using wordpress as a CMS, and thought that there was some incompatibility between the two going on, but if you (and others?) are experiencing the same situation, there must be something else going on. How could this happen all of a sudden since I haven't changed the store files in any way?

Could you check the installed dashboard modules? If dashboad modules are not installed or switched off nothing will display.

Maybe another issue if 'MODULE_ADMIN_DASHBOARD_INSTALLED' field value deleted (non defined) in configuration table.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@tkphoenix

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Installed Modules', 'MODULE_ADMIN_DASHBOARD_INSTALLED', 'd_total_revenue.php;d_total_customers.php;d_orders.php;d_customers.php;d_admin_logins.php;d_security_checks.php;d_latest_news.php;d_latest_addons.php;d_version_check.php;d_reviews.php', 'List of Administration Tool Dashboard module filenames separated by a semi-colon. This is automatically updated. No need to edit.', '6', '0', now());

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi,

I have the same troubles. Dashboard modules are installed. I'm wondering how can you switch on/off dashboard module? In Admin - Modules - Dashboard I have nothing to switch On/Off! There is only a path note: Module Directory: /var/www/vhosts/mysite.si/httpdocs/adminincludes/modules/dashboard/. Should be made some changes in sql tables?

Any idea...

Matjaz

Hi,

I did a slight progress. After some changes in configuration file I could install in admin one module in dashboard section. But only one module (instead of ten). Anybody knows why I can't install (in admin) the rest of modules in dashboard? Why only one of ten?

Anybody had the same troubles?

Matjaz

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone...All was fine as I was doing admin until I went into dashboard (configuration panel to IMAGES) to change parameters. I was editing HEADING IMAGES when I clicked save. It seemed to struggle to do so and I hit refresh only to find nothing is now visible in dashboard. Only titles when clicked to open for edit options. Not sure what to do besides re-install (which of case I'd hate to do) Please advise clearly any possible solutions. Thanks to all responders for your assistance.

@@tkphoenix

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Installed Modules', 'MODULE_ADMIN_DASHBOARD_INSTALLED', 'd_total_revenue.php;d_total_customers.php;d_orders.php;d_customers.php;d_admin_logins.php;d_security_checks.php;d_latest_news.php;d_latest_addons.php;d_version_check.php;d_reviews.php', 'List of Administration Tool Dashboard module filenames separated by a semi-colon. This is automatically updated. No need to edit.', '6', '0', now());

Thanks, that fix my problem.

• 2 months later...

Using 2.3.1 i had the same problem so i went into Admin-modules-Dashboard uninstall all and reinstall the modules problem soved.

i think this happend when installed some stats for the site seems google analytics is not working so the DB must have been altered.

Hope this helps someone

• 2 weeks later...

@@imageanative

Yes, the all module reinstall help. The reason is not claryfied why and when one module name saving bad into the table and alter the field.

• 9 months later...

@@tkphoenix

exactly where does this go in the configuration file?

• 2 months later...

I updated the jquery to v1.11.0 and that breaks the dashboard from showing when logging in. Configuration table has the appropriate data in it.

Any suggestions what code i need to update to show the dashboard please?

Never noticed before I generally leave the old redmond folder and jquery intact for the admin

You could try adding the jquery migrate tool (jquery-migrate-1.1.1.js)to your template_top.php below the other queries

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.xxxxx.com/demo5/ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.xxxxx.com/xxxxxxx/ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.xxxxxxcom/xxxx/xxx/ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

exactly where does this go in the configuration file?

Backup your database and Just paste and run this query in you phpmyadmin.

select * from configuration where configuration_key='MODULE_ADMIN_DASHBOARD_INSTALLED';

A man is great by Deeds, not by Birth....

Archived