• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What's wrong?

cyberlaban

@@cyberlaban

Check to ensure you have uploaded all of the images into the /images/ directory. Check your /images/ directory permissions on your server. If they are ok, then check the /includes/configure.php file to ensure the actual path is correct.

Chris

1. It can't see any of your images. Do you have "hotlink protection" on your site? If so, is your site "whitelisted" (allowed to show images)? Right click on one of the missing images and find what address the browser is trying to fetch the image from. Is the image file there? If it's the wrong address, check your configure.php files for the correct URL to your site.

2. Possibly it's not seeing the CSS for your store, too. That's a separate issue, to be solved (if it's still there) after the images are working.

The path to the image file is correct, just checked.... when it comes to whitelisting how do I check this. I'm renting space from a service provider. I agree on the CSS problem, I have intalled the 2.XX of osCommerce earlier (a couple of years ago) and did not expirience these issues, tought I should try to install the new version to see how it is. I currently have a another weshop up and running, but on the 2.xx version... Find it strange that this occure.

osCommerce version 3.x is currently under development and is not usable for a live store. Delete it and install version 2.3.3.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived