• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping to specified countries

Snoopy10

I only want to ship to my origin country. Either one has only the possibility to choose one country or I set up a geo zone in Geo-zones and in the shipping module.

How can I disable all countries except one without deleting the other countries?

The problem is: If no shipping-method can be choosen in checkout_shipping.php, due to the customer comes from abroad, he can continue shipping without shipping cost. I want that the customer from abroad isn't able to continue the order-process.

Best wishes

Bernhard Bauer

@@Snoopy10

I would suggest removing all countries, EXCEPT yours from the database. This way, those who try to create an account from outside your country cannot. A message on the create account page informing customers would be nice as well.

Chris

I've found another solution. Everyone of the world can create an account. I offer the following shipping methods:

I only ship to my own country and I've set up in a own shipping zone for this country.

If someone from abroad want to order something then I've set up an new shipping module: Free shipping for self-collectors.

Archived