• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

In_Store_Only Help

simplebaby

I have a few products that are not allowed to be sold online. However, I would like to have them displayed in my online store to entice people to shop my retail B&M location. I have installed the In_Store_only addition. It works quite well except for when using the advanced search and the What's New Box nfo box at the bottom of my index.php page. In both pages I still get the add to cart button here. There is nothing in the add on that shows to edit, either of these pages. The What's New Box is not a big deal as it only shows the last three items added to the site. The advanced search is, in case I were audited by the manu.

Any ideas?

It appears that the advanced_search_results.php call the catalog\includes\modules\product_listing.php file

The contribution does ask to modify this file, but it appears to not be working.

modify the following under PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW (~line 133)

/* NEM Modified to check for In-store Only */

$product_status_query = tep_db_query("select in_store_only from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$listing['products_id'] . "'");

$product_instore = tep_db_fetch_array($product_status_query);

if ($product_instore['in_store_only'] == '0')

{

//original content

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

}else{

$lc_text = '<span class="markProductOutOfStock">' . TEXT_STORE_ONLY . '</span>';

}

/* End Modification */

I bet if I got that portion to work, I would be home free.