• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

implement Account Agreement Checkbox

qq77izs

Hello,

I have question. Is it posible to implement Account Agreement Checkbox in osCommerce 2.3 ? i would like to create Agreement with possible customer before dealing with person and money (just from my security reasons)

or at least create check box which you are required to check before press Continue and create Account. and add link to it to page with Therms!

anyone has ideas?

post-316941-0-84816800-1350561411_thumb.png

Log in to your hosting account and find the area where it mentions phpmyadmin. There you will find your database. Click on the database in the left pane, and then click the sql tab in the main window. Paste the sql code, and click go.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know why I am getting the following error when installing the SQL:

SQL query:

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added )

VALUES (

'Must accept at checkout', 'MATC_AT_CHECKOUT', 'false', '<b>If true</b>, the customer must accept the Terms & Conditions <b>at the order confirmation</b>.', '86730', '2', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true ', 'false '), ', now( )

);

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'), ', now())' at line 1

maybe try with the backslashes.

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added)

VALUES (

'Must accept at checkout', 'MATC_AT_CHECKOUT', 'false', '<b>If true</b>, the customer must accept the Terms & Conditions <b>at the order confirmation</b>.', '73', '2', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now()

);

Regards

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Thanks John! But the backslashes are set up in the SQL query:

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key = 'MATC_AT_CHECKOUT';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Must accept at checkout', 'MATC_AT_CHECKOUT', 'false', '<b>If true</b>, the customer must accept the Terms & Conditions <b>at the order confirmation</b>.', '86730', '2', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

(what i posted was the SQL error dump that doesn't show those backslashes).

Figured it out. When using phpMyAdmin it's best to install an sql file for an add-on by uploading the file itself. I opened the SQL file and copied and pasted into the Run SQL Query window and that caused the problem.

Archived