• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Shipping Return and Privacy Tabs Are Not Display On My Website!

John2343

I am totally new to ecommerce. Finally, the template downloaded was successfully and my website is working perfectly, please visit www.tshirtbutterflydesigns.org.

As you can see there is no privacy and the shipping tabs on my website. Supposedly it should display after I editing using my own text in privacy.php and shipping.php

Please help!

AN

The "tabs", links to privacy etc, are not there, because the template maker did not add them to anywhere.

They will not appear "automatically"

You need either to ask he template seller to add them for you or do it your self manually by editing a file. What file depend on where you want them to appear: Header, footer, column, somewhere else?

I hope you are aware, that the template you got is an outdated version of osCommerce, so, alot of functionality hat you could have using the latest version (like enabling the information box in admin - that contain the links you need) is missing

So far no luck for me I have been contacting the template seller asking them for help.

In order to manually the links by editing a file so it display in the header section, what do I have to do?

Thanks a lot

You wont get much help asking how to do things to a commercial template. That is not what this forum is for. Again, ask the template seller. It was sold to you, so there must be some sort of support. If not, ask for your money back.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived