• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize SIM formatting issue after sale

acedave

Hello, I am trying to solve a strange issue with Authorize.Net.

When I run a test sale using Authorize.net SIM module on my test site I am getting a strange issue.

I run a test sale, using the Authorize.net SIM payment module. I enter the data in the "Delivery / Payment / Confirmation" screens and then the Authorize.net secure payment screen come up. I enter in the information and then press the "Submit" button.

The “Your Order Has Been Processed” page comes up - on FireFox and Opera the page looks good - you see our site's formatting and Authorize.net text about the order and a button to go back to the store (and leave the secure site).

On IE (I am using version 9) and Google Chrome (version 12) the “Your Order Has Been Processed” page comes up but it looks like pure %$#@&!!.

All the Authorize.net information is there, and so is all the information from my site, but the formatting from our website is not there.

I would assume that the CSS / javascript files don't load, but.... the page looks good on FireFox and Opera... sigh.

I am running eCommerce 2.3.

I am using the Authorize.net SIM shipping module, not the AIM module.

I have attached an example of the IE screen

I have e-mailed Authorize.net but any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

David

• 2 months later...

I have the EXACT same problem. I have received very little help from authorize.net but I have narrowed it down to a mixed content problem whereby Authorize.net's https page is trying to gather content from an unsecured http page.You can verify this by bringing up the ugly page in Internet Explorer and then pressing f12 to enter debug mode. For one thing, the CSS is not loaded.

It may be that all we need to do is upload some files to authorize.net so that those files (I am thinking .css here) are hosted locally by authorize.net.

Okay I have a solution to this problem and I think this problem should be addressed by OSCommerce since Authorize.net will not and it is really an OSCommerce problem because the transact.dll page does a curl and tries to load the content onto a secure page and certain browsers see that as a security violation.

open checkout_process.php and replace this line:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));

with this:

echo <<<END

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

window.location = "http://"MYSHOPURL"/checkout_success.php"

//-->

</script>

END;

Replace "MYSHOPURL" with the location of your shop.

Note: This is a hack and not a complete solution because if an error occurs during cc processing the page will still be ugly.

More information on this problem can be found here

Edited by Sagantech

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue now. The landing page "Your Order has been processed" works on some browsers and displays fine, and on others it is all to the ledt and messed up in formating. I am on Version 2.3.3.3.

Anyone have an update on this and a fix, as the checkout_process.php file is newer and dose not have the line of code above in it. The new code for version 2.3.3.3 is:

<?php

/*

$Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Order Process');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Order Number:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Detailed Invoice:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', 'Date Ordered:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS', 'Products');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBTOTAL', 'Sub-Total:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_TAX', 'Tax: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SHIPPING', 'Shipping: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_TOTAL', 'Total: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS', 'Delivery Address');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS', 'Billing Address');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Payment Method');

define('EMAIL_SEPARATOR', '------------------------------------------------------');

define('TEXT_EMAIL_VIA', 'via');

?>