• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does anybody have problem with paypal setting?

apluschoice@hotmail.com

Does anybody have problem with paypal setting?

After I finish setting. I use the test api, it always return error to me.

Failure!

The PayPal Express Checkout credentials are not set up correctly for live production use.

array(0) {

}

any suggestion what kind of error they are?

Thanks

you need to use correct PayPal API Username and Password, you will be able to find how to find them using the following URL: https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_ECAPICredentials

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I agree with Chris. make sure you have the correct LIVE API credentials and make sure they are correctly copied to your account from PayPal into your Admin.

All the best

TJ

Yes, the test server never works for me, and comes up with the same error message.

However once I switched it to use the real transaction server, it works. Weird I know.

You can also refresh your API info on paypal as mentioned by previous posters.

• 4 weeks later...

HI.

I'm having the same issue as shown below:

Failure!

The PayPal Express Checkout credentials are not set up correctly for the live environment.

array(0) {

}

And I have definatly got the correct credentials. I have spent hours trolling forums but to no avail. Can anyone please offer asistance?

@@austserve

Ensure you are testing from a web server and not a local environment. Also ensure you have Sandbox credentials if you are using the sandbox to test. Those are the only two reasons you would receive that error message.

Chris

Archived