• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blank DOB fields in customers admin

britchops

sorry don't reallly know, the only things I can think of is that the date entered not being a valid date (US vs UK /European notation differences)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

compare your code with the stock code, perhaps you removed too much ?

or create another test account,

1) see if it is fine on first save,

2) edit the date see if it is ok in db,

3) edit another field and see if your date is still in db

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Hi Carine

1,2 and 3 all fine. As for testing code, which pages do you recommend I test?

I reinstalled the original customers.php and create_account.php seems fine in admin. Any other pages need checking?

TJ

Also checked account_edit.php and uploaded fresh copy from stock. That's about it. I think I'm done...oh yes, english.php is OK too.

Just did my 8th test account and it worked fine. I think I've gotten rid of any problem from the add-on fault. Here's hoping, eh?

Did my 11th test account and all is fine. Hooray!! Let's hope it stays that way.

TJ

Archived