• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Rewrite Module

sballen

Could someone, who knows the in's and outs of the Payment Modules, rewrite the C.O.D, or the Money Order Module to read "Request PayPal Invoice".

Then when this module is chosen on check out, I would receive an email requesting that I send them an invoice from PayPal.

It would have to list the products, and total along with thier name address etc.

Thanks

Samuel B. Allen.

Email me at: [email protected] when completed.

If you need someone to do some work for you and then send you an email when completed, I would suggest to post to the commercial support area

This here is a forum, so you can search or ask for support to do this your self or search the addons area

Could someone, who knows the in's and outs of the Payment Modules, rewrite the C.O.D, or the Money Order Module to read "Request PayPal Invoice".

Then when this module is chosen on check out, I would receive an email requesting that I send them an invoice from PayPal.

It would have to list the products, and total along with thier name address etc.

Thanks

Samuel B. Allen.

Email me at: [email protected] when completed.

Can you change the define in your language folder from

COD

to

Request PayPal Invoice

and accomplish the same thing?

Tim

That's what I was thinkiing, just change the C.O.D to Request PayPal Invoice, but I didn't know where to go to to find it.

One would also have to have the email read that way when it arrived.

Esspecially, the copy (if there is a copy) that goes to the buyer.

Archived