• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning Message in customers admin

britchops

I have just found this message in my customers admin on the second page of a test account:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/catalogadmin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

The customers details forms are empty upon opening customers page. i only see their details when i click edit. On the second page of the edit pages is the Warning Message!! All very confusing. Also, the admin customers details table is misplaced down half a page. Have you any clue what this refers to and a fix?

Today i have installed DOB PUll Down and Fixed a glitch with it to correct the Date format to UK format (DD/MM/YYYY). Both successful until this!

Thanks Support guys for the help so far,

TJ @ britchops

This guy had the same problem and message:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/387248-can-not-delete-customers-getting-warning/page__hl__customers+warning+message__fromsearch__1

Any thoughts? i was able to delete one of my test accounts, but I'm unsure if I'll get problems once i start trading. i'll do more tests before then so answers/insights now would be good

Tj

Archived