• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Too Much Spam!

Cyperis

Id like to think that I run a pretty high resolution, here is my latest page from New Content:

spam.jpg

But seriously its been this way most of the day and come to think of it....every weekend? Only three of fourteen posts are even legit! Ive seen people talk about how they heard there were going to be more moderators but has anything actually been done to even recruit people?

</rant>

Hi everybody,

Hit the report button again this morning spam (x 5) about 9.00 Gmt they were removed within an hour or so !!

So guess it is just a question of letting the moderator know and helping them help us.

Gets boring reading an interesting post and then getting hit with a load of Cr ** :mellow:

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Considering the amount of Spam people attempt to post in the forums on a daily basis I hardly think there is a big problem here.

Hit the report to a moderator button and we will get rid of it, often we delete spam within minutes of it being posted

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Archived