• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout by Amazon UK and DE support thread

VadymG

We have just submitted a newly developed Checkout by Amazon payment module for osCommerce v. 2.2 and 2.3.1. to the Contributions section of osCommerce.com

Please feel free to download the contribution and use it to take payments via your Checkout by Amazon account.

The Amazon Payments module for osCommerce has been developed by Holbi (DataLink UK Ltd) and fully tested by the Amazon Payments team.

The module is easy to install and configure as per the installation guides (see the Readme file).

Merchants require to have an Amazon Payments account to use the module, and can sign up for an account here:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/on-board/workflow/Registration/login.html?passthrough%2Fsource=internal-landing-select&passthrough%2F*entries*=0&passthrough%2FmarketplaceID=A2WQPBGJ59HSXT&passthrough%2FsuperSource=OAR&passthrough%2F*Version*=1&passthrough%2Fld=ELUKCBAholbi0712&passthrough%2Faccount=cba&passthrough%2FwaiveFee=1

Checkout by Amazon -from Amazon Payments- is a complete checkout and payments service for e-commerce retailers. You can enable millions of Amazon customers to use payment and delivery information in their Amazon accounts to buy safely and conveniently, without leaving your website.

Learn more about Amazon payments here: https://payments.amazon.co.uk/business/?ld=ELUKCBAholbi0712

Feel free to contact Holbi using this osCommerce forums should you have any comments or questions.

Business Development
osCommerce

• 4 weeks later...

First Thankyou for amazon inline module.

I have successfully integrate it with oscommerce.

My question is

How to integrate checkout by amazon logo on oscommerce sidebox?

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Soeb,

We have responded via email and also copied Amazon Payments team on it. Please do let us know should you require any further assistance!

Kind regards,

Vadym

Business Development
osCommerce

Thankyou for responding,

I have a problem that i cannot getting any notifications from amazon.

I have to manage my orders via sellercentral.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

• 2 weeks later...

Vadym-

I have been trying to adopt your UK version to work in the US. I believe that I have everything working except when I go to test the sandbox with an order, it comes back with the following error:

Item charges must have either both Shipping and Tax or specify neither of those. On the order confirmation page I have both shipping and tax displayed but they are not included in the cost of the actual item.

Do you know why this might be and how I can fix it?

Best Regards,

Evan

GanodermaCoffee_com

• 3 weeks later...

You only offer a Version for 2.2 MS2 but I've installed this version in a 2.2 RC1 Store:

www.klangschalen-shop.de

and it's working fine, except that it doesn't include the company and the street of the address. So I have to login into sellercentral to get the whole shipping and billing adress.

Do you have any recommendation where the problem could be? Because I can't print out a receipt for the purchase out of oscommerce because of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have installed the add on but when in the shopping_cart.php page. it shows the pay with amazon button but it does not do anything, it seems to not be a link or anything

Do the following fields need to be filled in for it to work

MERCHANT_ID

ACCESS_KEY_ID

SECRET_ACCESS_KEY

MARKETPLACE_ID

Kind regards

Ian

Edited by ianhaney

• 3 weeks later...

To all:

I can confirm this version works with a US based shop (I'm running 2.3 series). Most of the changes were in the inline_config file.

It's a really neat way for customers to pay with their amazon accounts and not have to leave your site!

Matt

• 1 month later...

hi,

Thanks for your great contribution. I just integrated CBA using this plugin. everything is working fine except there is an error when I click on "Sign-in Using Our Secure Server" button on Amazon Payments Sign-in pop-up window. it says

The requested URL /osc/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CBAI was not found on this server.

it is calling the following URL

http://localhost/osc/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CBAI?do=amazon&pci=amzn1.contract.1.1.2.01219512fc90664df6a10a5f4ed84b0dplease help me how to fix it.

Regards,

Fakhar

Edited by fakharimran

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just installed this wonderful addon and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Can anyone help me with the changes I need to make convert it from UK to US?

Thanks so much,

JoAnne