• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Themeroller with V2.3.2 buttons not consistent

clint6998

It has been a long while since I have been here, before jQuery themes were really used. Here is my situation; I just created a new theme using the jQuery UI themeroller and all looks good except that some of my buttons are not consistent. See attached images for a visual to what I am talking about and what I set the themeroller to.

post-297063-0-16293500-1345041299_thumb.png

post-297063-0-03647000-1345041301_thumb.png

On another note, if I wanted to replace the gratients with a background image for the buttons and title bars, how would I do that?

Any help would be great. If I need to post more for you to see, let me know and I will do so quickly.

Thanks!

Clint

The difference in buttons is the difference between primary and secondary buttons. You want some buttons to stand out more (such as the Add to Cart button) so those have the colors selected in the theme. The secondary buttons are faded.

The jQuery buttons are not designed to use a user-supplied image, so that would be difficult. The images are in the images folder in your theme if you want to try.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

The easiest way is to modify the button code. In catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php, find this code:

////
// Output a jQuery UI Button
 function tep_draw_button($title = null, $icon = null, $link = null, $priority = null, $params = null) {
   static $button_counter = 1;

And add just after that:

$priority = 'primary';

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.