• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sage Pay Direct Module Error

C4talyst

Hello,

I'm finishing up our cart implementation for a new site and today tried to connect it to my client's account with Sage Pay. Their account is in test mode, and I've entered all the appropriate data into the Sage Pay Direct module's settings. When I attempt to check out using the test credit card numbers, I get the following error:

There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

Is this module generally known to work out of the box, or does it need some tweaking? I've searched all over this forum and the web for help...so far am stumped on the cause. I see nothing in their test account so I don't think we're hitting their gateway.

We went with OSCommerce at the recommendation of a Sage employee so I figured any payment plugins would be good to go.

Thanks!

Tbh you are obviously offering commercial services .. and to be blunt .. they should be using me ( or other capables ) not you.

Sorry and all that.

Edited by FWR Media

The site is for a friend. What's wrong with expecting something to work as documented? I'd be glad to pay someone to do the payment gateway integration if the module doesn't work as is. I've setup other stores using OSCommerce and had no trouble with the payment gateway...they were not using Sage, however.