• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Error 500 Internal Server Error" when logging in?

chrisjanus

hello -

i am running v2.3. i had successfully logged into the admin in recent weeks but just got this error when trying to log in now. when i disable htaccess, it gives me:

--

Warning: require(/hermes/web07/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb079/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/superadmin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/hermes/web07/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/waloraweb079/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/superadmin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

--

i am in the process of updating the site design but i hadn't touched any files in the 'admin' folder that would interfere with logging in (the modification dates don't show anything recent)

any ideas of what could have changed to cause this, what might be causing it, or where i can begin to look?

any help is appreciated. thanks in advance for your help!

check catalog catalog/includes/classes/ for action_recorder.php file.

Probably this file doesn;t exists in this catalog and it should be there

The error message tells you very clearly that you are running in /hermes/waloraweb079/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/superadmin/ but you are trying to include a file to be found in /hermes/web07/b700/pow.rebuildcomm/htdocs/catalog/. You have a problem with your configure.php file(s) having a wrong path defined. The user account is waloraweb079 but the configure gives web07, and the "ADMIN" entry seems to be missing. Fix those and you should be in business.

Archived