• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 - Table 'dbaa99.configuration' doesn't exist

Mk31

Hi

I just installed an oscommerce template: http://luxussofas.co.uk/admin/index.php

I keep getting this error:

1146 - Table 'dbaa99.configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

Also after i had finished installation of oscommerce on the new installation page i had this message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/07/9706107/html/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 39

Can somebody please advise what to do?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I had this on a recent website where I used the backup files. Everything looked OK in the config etc but showed the above error message.

I fixed it by going into the DB in PHPMyAdmin and importing the database again into the existing one, it seemed to refresh the tables and fix it

• 3 months later...

How to solve this problem , I also have this problem

Speak to the people you bought the template from. If its their error causing problems then they should fix it. This forum is for support for products downloaded from this site, not commercial products.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Speak to the people you bought the template from. If its their error causing problems then they should fix it. This forum is for support for products downloaded from this site, not commercial products.

OK, I solved the problem now, thankyou

Archived