• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again.

ayz

Hi,

Thanks for the new release first!

I just upgraded my shop from v2.3.1. to v2.3.2.

If I click on the link in the email received when requesting a new password with my test account I get the error message "Error: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again.".

The link in the email looks like this: http://mydomain.com/password_reset.php?account=abcd.cdef.%40gmail.com&key=81acpXwE4T17FDZ4bOUuVe3qEw3NsPanIareqmBl

What I've done so far:

• I went through the entire upgrading documentation several times but couldn't find the issue.
  • The test account and email is available in the mysql database.
  • The shop language is German so I changed all the language files mentioned in the upgrading documentation for the German language files as well

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your rapid response!

The email address mentioned above is just an example. I used a valid email address for testing. Creating a new account and receiving the forgotten password instructions worked fine with that email address. But as soon as I click the link in the "new password" email, I get the error "Error: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again.".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do you mean? did you install the Security Pro module or what how was you able to fix this problem?

The old version of Security Pro was incompatible with 2.3.2, updating to the new version of Security Pro fixed the password resend problem experienced by the original poster.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

Archived