• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Large image upload button is gone. Please help.

aldebaran12

I was helping a friend with his site, and he told me that he cannot upload large images for his products anymore.

I tried to trace the problem and I found some changes in the admin/categories.php code, that I believe were made from a UPSXML contribution.

I'm not much of a PHP programmer so I don't know how to fix this, keep both the UPSXML and the large image uploading functionality.

Please help me figure this out.

In any case, I've put myself in a financial drain hole that I can't get out of.

My friend paid me some money to do his site. I got it to a point that its somewhat functioning. Yet any modification is a pain in the ass and I'm not a PHP expert to figure things out. I'm installing other peoples code from contributions that sometimes work, sometimes doesn't. Sometimes something breaks and by the time I figure that there is a problem, I've forgotten what changed where. Its a hell of a project to keep tabs on, and remember things I figured out long time ago.

If anyone can help me find a way out, please. This site needs PROGRAMMING support that I can't provide.

And I'm just losing money and time trying to find solutions and fix problems again and again.

Thanks

Archived