• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Competitions?

Mort-lemur

Hi,

I need to start looking at producing competitions on my 2.2 sites, as there are some new products I want to promote and give away after drawing attention to them in various forums.

The only contribution I can find that addresses this dates back to 2009 and is here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5107 does anyone have any experience of this modification (ie does it work) or can someone recommend another way to do this that I may have missed?

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I can't offer any help with it since I've never used it but it looks like the author of it is still active. You may want to PM him or maybe ask in this thread.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack,

I innstalled on a testing site and it almost works...........

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Archived