• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Info Pages & two more

inkdork

I have osCommerce installed, have my inventory added, rewrote soem of the CSS, everything is good. But I've got three questions. I did read through several pages of basic Q & A but didn't see these covered.

1. How or where do you create and edit the pages that are linked to by the information box? I removed my info box from my sidebar because I can't find anywhere to edit the default text that is there. I would like to detail my shipping policies and such to my customers.

2. In the default theme, there are medium blue backgrounds at the top of each of the boxes. I can't find either images or CSS that matches these. How can I change the colors of them? I looked through all the folders in the install but came up blank.

3. Is there a way to change the text for the Top link to say something else? Like Main Site or something?

Thank you in advance!

Deb

@@inkdork

1) The pages can be found in the /includes/languages/english/ directory as privacy.php, conditions.php and shipping.php

2) Look at the /ext/jquery/ui/redmond/images/ directory

3) Look at the /includes/languages/english.php file for this define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Top');

Chris

Thanks Chris. :) That took care of it perfectly! I may have more questions later but for now I'm good. Is there any actual documention for this somewhere? I'd like to do some reading on it but can't seem to find anything except these formus.

Deb

Archived