• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Info page images problem

bmdllc

Kind of at my wits end here, can somebody who knows what the heck they are doing please look at my product info page and point me in the right direction of what the the problem might be. My images are being displayed full size, without fancybox or thumb gallery for some unknown reason. I have looked everywhere I can think of, but I have a sneaking suspicion it is something simple I am overlooking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

blackmountaindesigns.com/catalog/

Thank you,

C.J.

Your page is loading two copies of jQuery and jQuery UI, and two different themes. Fix that first and then see if you still have any problems left. Hint: use View Source in your browser and look at the top part o the page.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Your page is loading two copies of jQuery and jQuery UI, and two different themes. Fix that first and then see if you still have any problems left. Hint: use View Source in your browser and look at the top part o the page.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

I really appreciate any help I can get. I removed the code that was calling for the double load, but that didn't seem to do anything. It's like it is not calling for the fancybox or the gallerybox script or something (although I believe it's being called for in the product_info code).

Your script is loading jQuery after it loads Fancybox. Fancybox depends on jQuery, so you need to reverse the order -- load jQuery, jQuery UI, and the theme before any other scripts.

Is this an old version of Theme Switcher? If it is, please upgrade to the latest version.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Your script is loading jQuery after it loads Fancybox. Fancybox depends on jQuery, so you need to reverse the order -- load jQuery, jQuery UI, and the theme before any other scripts.

Is this an old version of Theme Switcher? If it is, please upgrade to the latest version.

Regards

Jim

THANK YOU!!!! That was driving me completely nuts. I wondered about the order but I really didn't know what needed to be done. Would have taken me ages to figure it out without your advice, thank you again.

Regards,

C.J.

Archived