• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stylesheet help

Hello,

I'm almost done creating a barebones site to use for selling pictures. I was just wanting to know what exactly on the stylesheet I need to change in order to get the silver rows in the screenshots below to be black?! I've been trying and can't seem to get it. I'd greatly appreciate some help.

post-174055-0-87321200-1343135328_thumb.jpg

post-174055-0-71363300-1343135345_thumb.jpg

post-174055-0-90796000-1343135354_thumb.jpg

Do you mean for example the box headings?

Best way would be to create a ui theme the way you want it, so you can adjust also buttons etc

If you want just the "silver rows" you can add to your stylesheet.css file

.ui-widget-header{background:none;background-color:#000}

Ok I just figured out the Box Heading and changed that background to black. But I'm still having trouble changing the background color on the shipping and payment boxes. (jpg 3)

@@multimixer

I just figured out the last of it! I had to take my screenshots into photoshop to get the 6 digit color code and then search for that in the css file. Thanks for your help!

@@multimixer

Just a quick question that you may be able to help with. When I set up product attributes...do you know what contribution or code change I could use to remove the + sign from showing? I will list my products at $0 and the product attribute will dictate the end price...so there is no need for the + sign.

Archived