• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images now messed up

bksbeat

For years enlarging my images on my website www.nontando.com was working fine. Now, it seems when you click on the image to enlarge is darkens the screen and displays the enlarged image way down on the screen? Have no idea why this is happening now? Very weird... I dont mind the darkened background but would like to display the enlarged image much higher up on the screen. Any ideas what may have messed up here and how to resolve this....Thanks

Go to your product info page and scroll to the bottom of the page.

You've got a bunch of crap from KissMT Dynamic Seo Meta Tags - Performance showing on that page,

Get rid of it and see if things improve.

Note: I only observed the behavior you describe using Firefox. Using IE the image is at the top of the page.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks Jim - I installed that contr. years ago - No idea why that "crap" suddenly was appearing.

Think it should be loking better now? How does it work for you on Firefox - i am using Chrome

A-OK!

:thumbsup:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived