• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Don't Wanna Display OUT OF Stock/Sold out products

arnold007

I checked almost all thread related to this topic but none of them are helpful. I don't want to display the sold out products which are out of stock. Please guide me what shall I do.

My stock setting is already like that which was mentioned in the past threads related to this topic:

under admin->configuration->stock. If you set 'check stock level', 'subtract stock' to true and 'allow checkout' to false

Please help....

I checked almost all thread related to this topic but none of them are helpful. I don't want to display the sold out products which are out of stock. Please guide me what shall I do.

My stock setting is already like that which was mentioned in the past threads related to this topic:

under admin->configuration->stock. If you set 'check stock level', 'subtract stock' to true and 'allow checkout' to false

Please help....

Arnold, I have shops running in the 2.2 and 2.3 versions of osC. I have the same settings you show. When a product sells out in my shops, their status automatically updates to "out of stock" and they do not show anymore in the shop.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Archived