• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pollbooth 2.3.1 unsuccessful install

dkoehne

Greetings,

While installing the pollbooth module (for 2.2) I came across some inconsistencies that keep the module from functioning in 2.3.1.

It seems to me the problems start with the following two items on the install sheet:

column_right.php in /catalog/includes <----------------------this appears to no longer exist due to code changes

add to the end

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'polls.php');

AND ... this below no longer seems like it fits with the changes to 2.3.1

column_left.php in admin/includes

add to the end

require('includes/boxes/polls.php');

Everything else seems to make sense on the install sheet. At any rate, the code appears to need some updating based on 2.3.1 - any gurus care to chime in? If someone can offer some adivice to fix these to get it working again, I will be happy to update the Install instructions and upload the new version.

contribution is here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/20/v,22

Any thoughts?

More ...

Here is the error message I am currently receiving ...

Warning: require(includes/classes/configuration_info.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 230

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/configuration_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in .../catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 230