• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Chrome Breaks Authorize.net fingerprint

I'm using the authorize.net SIM method temporarily, until we get our SSL certificates installed and I can switch to AIM.

I'm running into a problem when testing Google Chrome.

The authorize.net payment page loads fine, I am able to enter CC info, addresses populate correctly.

When I click submit, chrome displays 'This page has some unsecured content - Load anyway - Don't Load'. Upon clicking 'load anyway' the API returns a blank payment page with the error 'This payment cannot be accepted'.

Also, if I return to the store at this point and attempt the checkout again, it works, but chrome displays the https:// red and crossed out when I submit the payment info. How do I work around this?

The customer gets an email, the store doesn't. I've tested this in Safari, Chrome and Firefox, and chrome is the only one giving me problems.

I should note that the store's url is store2.elitehfp.com, and is our gen2 website

@@JeffroDH

Had a look to your site in Chrome and did some testing and found error while ordering with auth payment.

ERROR:

The following errors have occurred.

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Generally this error accrues when store URL is not matching with the url you have specified in your account.

Go to your auth account input your recepeit URL.

Like post..hit LIKE button.

osCommerce | Joomla | WordPress | Magento | SEO | CakePHP | CI

Guaranteed Website Speed Optimization!!

@@JeffroDH

Had a look to your site in Chrome and did some testing and found error while ordering with auth payment.

ERROR:

The following errors have occurred.

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Generally this error accrues when store URL is not matching with the url you have specified in your account.

Go to your auth account input your recepeit URL.

Ah. While this is not the issue I'm having, you made me aware of a crucial oversight. We brought the store live last night, changed the domain to store.elitehfp.com, and I forgot to update the receipt URLs. I'll change them right now, would you mind taking another look?

Thanks a ton!

@@JeffroDH

The error I mentioned has gone.

The warning "This page has insecure content." is occurs when we try to load content (scripts, images, iframes, fonts, etc.) from HTTP sources on HTTPS pages.

Like post..hit LIKE button.

osCommerce | Joomla | WordPress | Magento | SEO | CakePHP | CI

Guaranteed Website Speed Optimization!!

Archived