• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Digital Download Link Does Not Show After Payment Is Made

fdegree

I'm using osCommerce 2.3.1 with the Super Download Store 2.3.x (R1) addon intalled. I'm using PayPal Payments Advanced to process the credit card transactions...which is basically the PayPal Payflow payments module.

I think I have everything setup properly, but apparently I'm missing something since I don't get a download link after the credit card payment is processed. After the credit card is processed, I am returned to the Order Confirmation page where there is a "Thank you for your payment" statement, along with a "Reference Number" and the total amount paid.

I have PayPal setup with a return URL of checkout_process.php...the return URL text is "Download"...URL method is set to "Post". When I am returned to the Order Confirmation page after the credit card transaction, there is link labled "Download" that is placed just after the total amount paid. When I click on ths link I get the following error:

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

There was no pub folder within the catalog folder so I added it and copied the htaccess file from the download folder to the newly created pub folder...not sure if this has anything to do with my problem.

I have actually copied and pasted the .zip file names to the Product Attributes file name box, along with the .zip extension...so the filename reads -- samplereport.zip

I have the PayPal module Set Order Status to "Delivered"

My Configuration --> Download values are set as:

True

False

<BR><font color="FF0000">NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed</font>

No

I uploaded these files as described in the Super Download Store instructions:

• catalog/checkout_process.php
  • catalog/download.php
  • catalog/includes/modules/downloads.php
  • catalog/admin/orders.php
  • catalog/admin/products_attributes.php

I added the following appropriate definitions as described in the Super DOwnload Store instructions:

• catalog/includes/database_tables.php
  • catalog/admin/includes/configure.php
  • catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php
  • catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/products_attributes.php

I ran all three sql scripts by using phpMyAdmin as described in the Super DOwnload Store instructions.

I ran catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php as described in the Super DOwnload Store instructions.

I have been working on this for days, and now I need help.