• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

two issues, logo and price cannot be changed or added

palenanderson

Hi,

This is my first use of this ecommerce application. So far I've gotten most things set I up as needed with two important exceptions. The logo I used was blown up too large and looks bad so I am trying to reload a better version. It says I was successful- but I can't see any change.

Also, I am trying to enter my products and I must be entering them incorrectly because although I can see the photo and description, my price keeps getting deleted.

Can anyone help?

Also- is the best solution to redirect my website to this shopping cart, or is there a way to integrate it into the site?

Thanks,

Palen

To see the new logo you may need to refresh your browser a couple of times and/or clean the cache

For the prices you need to be more specific: What do you mean that they're "getting deleted"? If you save the product and click "edit" again, is there no price anymore in the admin input field? Or is it a front side issue, eg no price visible on fron side even price is set in admin?

Try to describe the issue as detailed as possible

@@palenanderson

Your logo can be no larger than 257 x 60px without making code changes. If you make changes, be sure to refresh your browser (CTRL-F5) to see the changes.

If your product image is too large, it will push the price to the right.

Chris

Archived