• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Weird problem with site top

JustinS

So I messed up installing a contribution, and used backup files to get the site back up after trying to figure out my mistake forever...

My backup files had some different contributions already added partially in some areas, i knew which ones, so I finished them up and got the test store front back up online...

So I got all the contributions finished and the test website is back up working - But now I have a problem at the top of the page with the banner/store logo.

Here is my test site

www.chineseatvpartswholesale.com.

Look at the top and notice the banner/store logo... not sure why it's doing that. Hopefully someone else has had this problem before.

Thanks everyone.

I don't think its MTS that's messed up. After I installed KissER Error Handling & Debugging, Ultimate SEO URLs 5 PRO, KissMT Dynamic SEO Meta & Canonical Header Tags, and Security Pro 2.0 (r7) all at once, this happened. It worked fine before that... just wondering if someone knows what I goofed up

@@JustinS

The issue doesn't seem to be MTS related in any way and also none of the addons you installed would cause any problems

In any case, please check your email, you already got a reply to your support request

Archived