• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I cant deal with images in admin

BlakeBG

So far i was able to fully configure my admin panel with some help from you guys , but i just cant made images show in admin panel in catalog . I`ve added price , so on , but i cannot properly deal with images . Any ideas/suggestion ?

If you right click the image place holder what is the link to the image.

Are the images being saved into the images folder and do they show on the catalog side.

Its very hard to guess at an answer without all the infomation

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

I replace this code in admin/categories.php

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

with this one

<?php

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['show_images'] == 'yes'){

echo '<td class="dataTableContent">';

echo '<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" valign="top" align="center"><tr><td class="dataTableContent">';

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name'];

echo '</td><td align="center">';

if (is_file(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products['products_image'])){

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES .$products['products_image'], '', '', '100');

}

echo '</td></tr></table>';

}else{

<td class="dataTableContent">

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

<?php

}

?>

and on that red line gives me error . Any help with that will solve my problem i think/hope