• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Click to Enlarge problem

JOM

Hello,

(OSC v2.3.1)

I am having a problem with the link "click to enlarge" under the products picture. The problem is that is showing a text "undefined" instead "click to enlarge". It works fine when I click either the link or the picture. How do I change the text?

The only changes I have made so far is added the modules "easy populate" and "accordion categories menu"

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

/home/your domain/public_html/catalog//includes/languages/english/product_info.php

It seems to be there anyhow, hopefully it doesn't need changing somewhere lese too!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Thanks for the reply

I see this line of code at catalog//includes/languages/english/product_info.php

define('TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE', 'Click to enlarge');

The image still have the text "undefined" underneath.

I used a similar topic to display "click to enlarge" on mouseover. It works

I've been changing catalog/product_info back and forth and I can not figure it out.

Could it be some other file I need to look into it?

Maybe some help here

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thank you, It works,

Now, the text is not centered in the image. It's left alinged. Do you know how to fix this

My code:

$pi_entry .= '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image']," Click to enlarge" ,null, null, ' itemprop="image"'). '</a>';

Archived