• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header 231

mariusmoisa

hi ,

can anyone tell which are the lines of code for the table that holds the logo and the links from the header.php because i want to start from scratch a navigation bar

thank you.

i'm asking this because i want to replace the old header with a new one and the only one that doesn't do anything bad if i remove is :

<?php

echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS . ($cart->count_contents() > 0 ? ' (' . $cart->count_contents() . ')' : ''), 'cart', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART)) .

tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT, 'triangle-1-e', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) .

tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT, 'person', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF, null, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'));

}

?>

this is the right one or not ?

thank you.

Hi,

Always have an original copy

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

Then you can sort of play about.

John

PS:

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {

echo '<div class="grid_24">' . $messageStack->output('header') . '</div>';

}

?>

<div id="header" class="grid_24">

<div id="storeLogo"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'store_logo.png', STORE_NAME) . '</a>'; ?></div>

<div id="headerShortcuts">

<?php

echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS . ($cart->count_contents() > 0 ? ' (' . $cart->count_contents() . ')' : ''), 'cart', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART)) .

tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT, 'triangle-1-e', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) .

tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT, 'person', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));

echo tep_draw_button(HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF, null, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'));

}

?>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

$("#headerShortcuts").buttonset();

</script>

</div>

<div class="grid_24 ui-widget infoBoxContainer">

<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading"><?php echo '  ' . $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></div>

</div>

That is more or less what appears in header.

Then you got to consider template_top.php which is more to do with code etc:

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

thank you for that , all the nav bar are just - from what i see - modified in header.php and stylesheet and if want to create a new nav bar or something in the header.php i must delete all that is standard. and i have copy even a copy of the copy's copy :) .

yes

you probably have a bit of rubbish from the old install

Not much work just NEW new header.php and NEW template_top.php then your code

John

and if only want to make a new header only for design purpose ? which are the lines from the header that contains the old so i can delete them and make way to the new ? thank you.

<div id="headerShortcuts">

<?php

}

?>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

$("#headerShortcuts").buttonset();

</script>

</div>

<div class="grid_24 ui-widget infoBoxContainer">

<div class="spotlightmenu">

<ul>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><span>Back Home</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('products_new.php'); ?>"><span>New Products</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('shipping.php'); ?>"><span>Shipping</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('sfaq.php'); ?>"><span>FAQ's</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('contact_us.php'); ?>"><span>Terms and Conditions</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('privacy.php'); ?>"><span>Privacy</span></a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('login.php'); ?>"><span>Login/Register</span></a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading"><?php echo '  ' . $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></div>

</div>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="headerError">

<td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="headerInfo">

<td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

thinking new iinstall maybe have to look at your site

Archived