• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with "Submit" Button

mikeyb25

Alright peeps, I am almost done with this online store. Just entered the security certificate on the server, have the colors and items, just need to touch it up.

Big problem.

For some reason, as I am doing a test, I create an account, pick items to order, after I enter my address the next "continue" button doesn't work.

Can someone help me figure this out?

The store is: http://shop.infinitesurfacecaresolutions.com/

Anyone testing this can use this store account for now:

E-mail : [email protected]

Password: wPS4P

@@mikeyb25

Why is there javascript attached to your continue button ?

<script type="text/javascript">$("#tdb3").button({icons:{primary:"ui-icon-triangle-1-e"}}).addClass("ui-priority-primary").parent().removeClass("tdbLink");</script>

Chris

Unless that was there due to the "Mini-template System" thing I installed, I am not sure... should I try removing this? I'll back it up of course in case it messes something else up

@@NodsDorf @@DunWeb

Hey Guys!

I fixed it, I added something to the code and must have deleted something important. I just pulled up the original files and copied and pasted it over this page, readded what I needed, and everything is great.

Thanks again for helping me out! Figuring out what ISN'T wrong is a great way to be lead to what the problem MIGHT be! :)

Unless that was there due to the "Mini-template System" thing I installed

The system you have installed does not touch any of the top level osCommerce files that hold buttons in any way that would affect functionality. Feel free to contact directly about any questions

Why is there javascript attached to your continue button ?

Isn't this the default javascript added to each button because of the jQuery UI ?

Archived