• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Using .ui-state-default, etc rules from ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css to control SPECIFIC icons/buttons

svella

Hi, with your support, I am now able to control the color of specific buttons by creating separate classes for the buttons of interest in my stylesheet.

Now, can I/how do I use the style rules in ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css to control the colors (images), and icon colors?

For example: can I use the rule for .ui-icon (ie, the image) to control the icon colors that I defined by the using the jqery theme roller?

What is the correct way to so this?

Create a class then define .ui-icon etc for that class of button?

I have experimented with "flat" colors & sizing the buttons today, which does work by creating a separate class for the button(s) of interest.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

I am fairly new to OS Commerce (and to web development to some extent as well), and this forum has been invaluable.

I apologize for repquest assistnace with this yet again:

From the support I have receivd in this forum, I am able define a class for certain buttons to specify background color, text color, etc. in my stylesheet.

In one of the post, I understand that we can somehow override the .ui-state-default, .ui-state-hover, and .ui-icon, etc...

and I have to admit I cannot have find a way to override these in my stylesheet...

I do wish to change the colors/images based on .ui-state & .ui-icon class style rules...

Thanks so much in advance for your support!!

Archived