• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

new products module

I am using 2.3.1 and use the new products module on the front page of my oscommerce website and was just wondering how do I make the box rounded instead of just a square

I tried using the following in the stylesheet but didnt work

-moz-border-radius: 20px;

and also tried ui-corner-top

any ideas please

Thanks

Ian

I know its to do with my new_products.php page but not sure where and how so it covers the title and the contents

I have included the coding below from the includes/modules/new_products.php

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 if ( (!isset($new_products_category_id)) || ($new_products_category_id == '0') ) {
   $new_products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS);
 } else {
   $new_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$new_products_category_id . "' and p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS);
 }
 $num_new_products = tep_db_num_rows($new_products_query);
 if ($new_products_query > 0) {
   $counter = 0;
   $col = 0;

$new_prods_content = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">';
   while ($new_products = tep_db_fetch_array($new_products_query)) {
  $counter++;
  if ($col === 0) {
    $new_prods_content .= '<tr>';
  }
  $new_prods_content .= '<td width="33%" align="center" valign="middle" class="newproductsbgtd"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br /><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a><br />' . $currencies->display_price($new_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($new_products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td>';
  $col ++;
  if (($col > 2) || ($counter == $num_new_products)) {
    $new_prods_content .= '</tr>';
    $col = 0;
  }
   }
   $new_prods_content .= '</table>';
?>
 <h2><?php echo sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B')); ?></h2>
 <div class="content">
   <?php echo $new_prods_content; ?>
 </div>
<?php
 }
?>

Hi,

Not sure if this is what you want but try

$new_prods_content = '<div class="ui-widget-header ui-widget-content ui-corner-top ui-corner-bottom ui-corner-all ">

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Hi Matt,

Your right

$new_prods_content = '<div class="ui-widget-header ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ">'

Also missed the apostrophe

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

I have made the content in the stylesheet.css file have borders now

Just need to get them rounded now

Currently they are black borders and square but would like them rounded and blue to match the rest of the site

my site is www.irhmedia.co.uk

what line would I need to change to $new_prods_content = '<div class="ui-widget-header ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ">'

only cause I see a few lines start with &new_prods_content

wanna make sure I get the right one

Ok I took a look at your stylesheet for the content class.

Try changing it to:

.content, .content table {
 border: 1px solid #000;
 padding:0px;
 font-size: 12px;
 line-height: 1.5;
}
.content table {
border:none;
}

Matt

I dont have a rounded corner for the box going round the new products on the front page, its still square with a black border

lol maybe try:

border: none;
 padding:0px;
}
.content table {
border-radius:10px;
}

Just guessing here :)

Matt

You still need to remove the ui-corner-all class from the content div and you never removed the border in your css like i posted:

border: none;
 padding:5px;
}
.content table {
border-radius:15px;
}

Matt

see the some of our featured products heading

Is it possible to have a rounded box around that as well like the infoboxes have

Sorry just trying to get it looking nice

I have got the rounded corners round the title now and in every browser its perfect apart from ie9

Here is the styles I am using in my stylesheet.css

#heading {
/*-moz-border-radius: 15px;*/
border-radius: 15px;
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#86b5d9), to(#70a8d2));
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #86b5d9,  #70a8d2);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#86b5d9', endColorstr='#70a8d2');
/*background-color:#00acdd;*/
padding:20px;
color:#FFF;
font-family:Verdana;
font-size:14px;
width: 580px;
display:inline-block;
text-align: center;
height: 15px;
float: left;
margin: 2px;
margin-left:1px;