• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Alignment issue caused by FCK Edit shipping, conditions... contribution

LexyD15

Hiya,

Hoping someone can help please - being a complete newbie I read the "How Do I.." thread which was a great help and gave me a much better idea of how OsCommerce works.

Like most newbies my main issue was updating the information pages (contacts us, privacy, conditions etc) because the text for these pages is so limited ("define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here your Privacy Notice information.');").

For this reason I have installed this contribution (FCK Edit shipping, conditions, privacy, contact us, index & about us pages from admin). However for some reason the pages being controlled by this contribution now have an alignment issue and are being 'kicked' to the right.

So, my question is, can anyone please tell me which file I should look at to fix this alignment issue? I should mention I am ok with HTML I just have no idea which file/s could be responsible for the issue.

Ps. or if anyone can tell me how I can add some HTML to the original information pages I am happy to do this (I have tried but the text appears near the logo at the top left corner of the page).

Thanks in anticipation.

Alexis

post-312355-0-40440600-1338746665_thumb.png

Hi,

I have managed to fix - instead of replacing/overwriting the information files (contact us, privacy, shipping etc) within the catalogue, with those provided in the contribution:

I replaced this line:

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

with the relevant line from the contribution file:

<td class="main"><?php include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_SHIPPING_HTML); ?></td>

Cheers

Alexis

Archived