• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images Stacking on top of each other in Chrome?

Eaviator

Greetings gang,

I'm running a pretty much plain jane version of osCommerce 2.3.1 without many add-on's. I have this weird problem though. If the site is viewed in IE or Firefox, the extra large images for products display properly, right underneath the main image in line. However, if the site's viewed in Google's Chrome browser they all stack up, one on top of each other and if you mouse over them the main display goes nuts...Has anyone else run across this problem and if so how did you fix it? The URL is cghartdm.com

Much appreciate any help you guys come up with. Thanks gang....

I'm having this issue as well, and that other thread didn't seem to help... in fact pasting that code into the stylesheet makes the thumbnails disappear!! Yet, they are still kind of there as you can "hover" over where they should be visible and the main image changes...

The code makes sense to me, the response in my browser does not so I'm not sure what to try next. I checked the other browsers and there is no change in display with the new code, only in Chrome.

Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Greetings gang,

I'm running a pretty much plain jane version of osCommerce 2.3.1 without many add-on's. I have this weird problem though. If the site is viewed in IE or Firefox, the extra large images for products display properly, right underneath the main image in line. However, if the site's viewed in Google's Chrome browser they all stack up, one on top of each other and if you mouse over them the main display goes nuts...Has anyone else run across this problem and if so how did you fix it? The URL is cghartdm.com

Much appreciate any help you guys come up with. Thanks gang....

Hi Eaviator,

I saw your site cghartdm.com and found you sorted out this problem (Images Stacking on top of each other in Chrome). Could you help me how you did it?

Much appreciate for your help.

• 6 months later...

Archived