• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

advise on a template system i have found

gshutzy

i dont have a custom template for my shop and now i feel that i am seriously looking old fashioned.

i have been searching for a suitable template(free template) fora couple of days and came accross this today. i am wondering if anyone has come accross it before and if they would recommend it or tell me to stay well clear.

the link is

minitemplatesystem.com

or if anyone has any great ideas for a new free template. its a beauty products shop so it needs to be soft round the edges.

thanks

i dont have a custom template for my shop and now i feel that i am seriously looking old fashioned.

i have been searching for a suitable template(free template) fora couple of days and came accross this today. i am wondering if anyone has come accross it before and if they would recommend it or tell me to stay well clear.

the link is

minitemplatesystem.com

or if anyone has any great ideas for a new free template. its a beauty products shop so it needs to be soft round the edges.

thanks

Well supported (which is most important) easy to use so it is definitely an option.

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

There are some good things I could say about, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it's not allowed to discuss commercial products in the forum.

For any questions please contact directly either via the website or via my profile here

Archived