• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Options

mikeyb25

Okay, guys, forgive me if this has a simple answer and if it's need answered a thousand times here. I did look, and had a hard time, and I am overall new to osCommerce.

My client got an authorize.net account, I set up the information to sync it with osCommerce with the "Authorize.net Credit Card AIM" Payment Module , ect. Now, when I go to see how it looks for check-out, there are no options for someone to enter credit card information.

What would be stopping the credit card options to appear?

@@mikeyb25

The only thing I can think of is....did you ENABLE the module ?

Even if you didn't enter the authorize.net account information but DID enable it, it would display on the checkout_payment page. So, the obvious question is, did you enable it ?

Chris

@@DunWeb

I don't know if I am extremely happy for how simple this was or extremely upset from how stupid I feel...

It looks as if it worked. For now, it only says "Credit Card (Processed by Authorize.net)" , but doesn't actually have fields. Is this due to something with the Authorize.net account not being setup, or what?

@@mikeyb25

You have to enter the log in ID, transaction key and MD5 hash in order for it to function. There are also settings in the authorize.net account that need to be configured to auto-return to the checkout_process.php file correctly.

Chris

The newest authorize net modules have the input fields on the checkout_confirmation.php page.