• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products showing twice in the top and left menu? Please help.

urraj

Hi,i'm new to os commerce. i am using oscommerce Admin. In my front end the products-top and left menu showing the products twice. I have checked the code, database duplication, replaced with backup, but still it doesnt work. Please help.

post-311925-0-43303500-1337683734_thumb.png

Dear DunWeb, thank you for your reply. I'm the developer of that website. But i have changed some settings in admin or code, it reflected like this. But i dont know how to resolve this. I tried the backup or changed the admin panel, database-still it is showing same error. PLease help, as it is live now-we are facing problems with the customers.

Dear @@DunWeb, thank you for your reply. I'm the developer of that website. But i have changed some settings in admin or code, it reflected like this. But i dont know how to resolve this. I tried the backup or changed the admin panel, database-still it is showing same error. PLease help, as it is live now-we are facing problems with the customers.

Dear Steve, thank you for your reply. Yes i have checked the DB, it was uploaded twice.. after deleting the duplicate products now its showing once.. thank you..

Archived