• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping module for dropshipping store

hey guys,

I have a scenario. I'm doing dropshipping and used osCommerce to build webstore to sell the items. Everything is great except when it comes to shipping calculations.

Here is the scenario:

- Supplier A ships from US. He has fixed shipping cost. Within US $5.90 + $0.50 per additional item. For international shipping $7.90 + $0.80 per additional item.

- Supplier B ships from US. Free shipping within US and International shipping cost varies based on countries to be shipped.

- Supplier C ships within US and Canada only. Free shipping

- Supplier D ships from Australia and shipping charges varies on countries item being shipped.

Is there any module or combination of modules that can accommodate all the above said scenario? I think If there is a module that can set the shipping attributes based on manufacturer/product can solve this issue. For example Sony ships to US only etc..

Hi there,

I tried using mvs but the installation itself giving me lots of problem. I tried MVS 1.2.3 and i'm using osCommerce 2.3. MVS is compatible with version 2.2. I'm not able to find MVS supporting osCommerce version 2.3 :-(