• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to I change the secure online order page

ThisGuyKyle

I was wondering how best to add a block of text to the bottom of the secure online order page. Checking the source it says that the order page is located at /index.php?cPath=22

but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thank you for your help, but I am still having a bit of trouble figuring out which one to edit and where. The page that needs editing is the one that has our entire list of products and if you click next to any of them it says "purchase and shipping options"

I believe it is the page where you would actually add things to your shopping cart. I have to add text to the very bottom after all of the products. Any ideas?

Thank you so much for your help

thank you for your help, but I am still having a bit of trouble figuring out which one to edit and where. The page that needs editing is the one that has our entire list of products and if you click next to any of them it says "purchase and shipping options"

I believe it is the page where you would actually add things to your shopping cart. I have to add text to the very bottom after all of the products. Any ideas?

Thank you so much for your help

Hi,

If I understand the page correctly the one where the products are in a row this is the /public_html/includes/modules/product_listing.php

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

@@ThisGuyKyle

As with all osCommerce files. You should be using your FTP client to download it to your local machine and then edit it using a text editor such as Notepad++ or Editplus+. Always make a back up of the original file before uploading an edited file.

Chris

Archived